Online Referee License Renewals
How to Renew your referee license:
If you HAVE NOT yet registered for 2019 you will not be able to be assigned games in 2019 until this is done. Referees are ALWAYS in demand with the continued growth of soccer. Please make an effort to register now.
Below are very easy directions on how to re-register. If you have never logged in to your account this is the only difficult part. Follow the directions below. CNRA Registrar(s) are also available to assist.
EXPRESS LANE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Enter the CNRA Registration System at: https://CNRA.gameofficials.net
- Login to your CNRA GameOfficials Account (This is the biggest hurdle for some.) (Don’t know how? Use the link below) http://www.cnra.net/registration/how-to-log-into-cnra-gameofficials-net/
- Update or Correct all of your personal information in “My Info”
- From the Main Menu on the left, Click on “Courses” (All Registration choices are contained under “Courses”. These are not actually courses but they are the means to re-register. This is where you will select from your available Registration choices based upon your Referee Grade.)
- Select and click on the “Course” you wish to Register. i.e. Referee Courses - Courses for Referee Users
- Select and click on the USSF Registration Renewal-Grade 8
- Click on the correct year you need to register 2014 should be the only one listed at this time. (If 2013 is listed or you know you did not register for 2013 STOP now and contact CNRA Registrar NOW at:[email protected])
- Continue to follow and fill out the remaining Registration procedures until all is completed and your online payment is certified.
- If you have completed the registration correctly you will receive an immediate email to the address you have listed in your "My Info".
- If you do not receive a confirmation of your registration you may try again or contact CNRA Registrar for additional assistance at: [email protected]
If at any point you have an issue with the re-registration process, are missing items from your packet such as your badge, or if you have general questions regarding the re-registration process, please contact Andrew Williams.